Sign into before starting searching.
Library Catalog and MNCAT Discovery (Articles & Books)
1. Do search and mark records. Click on In e-Shelf (beginning of citation). When marked the star will appear orange. Left navigation bar allows you to Add page to e-Shelf.
2 Sign In at top of right toolbar near your name.
3. Click on e-Shelf (top right corner).
4. Under Basket, mark records to be added.
5. Change to Push to RefWorks (right corner opposite Basket title) and click on Go (red button).
6. In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder.
Popup Blocker Problem
If a pop-up blocker in on, citations will not import into RefWorks. Often below the browser tool bar, a message will appear, "pop-up blocked."
Google Chrome instructions for pop-up blockers.
Mozilla FireFox instructions for pop-up blockers.
Internet Explorer instructions for pop-up blockers.
Safari instructions for pop-up blockers.
Safari does not work well with RefWorks. If you can't get your citations to load, try another browser.
ProQuest (ERIC, PsycINFO, LLBA – Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts; Dissertations & Theses)
First you will need to set up RefWorks feature in Google Scholar
To import citations to RefWorks do the following.
Web of Science (ISI)
Kathryn A. Martin Library, 416 Library Drive, Duluth MN 55812-3001
©2015 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer