I am the Business Librarian for Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance & Management Information Sciences, Health Care Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, and the MBA Program. I also work closely with Northeast Minnesota Small Business Development Center (NE SBDC).
In support the Labovitz School of Business and Economics I develop library resources and services as well as provide general and specialized reference service. I teach classes in how to identify, locate, and evaluate sources of business information.
Business Research Launch Pad
See this comprehensive current source of business information covering over 70 topic areas. I would suggest starting with:
What I can do for you!
- Provide research assistance in-person, by email,
phone or chat
- Deliver customized class instruction on business
- Consult with faculty members on developing library related
- Build online research guides for specific courses or areas
- Take requests for purchasing new materials and update materials
Jim's Office Location: Second floor, Library