For this assignment, you must select a leader to research for your case analysis. It might be helpful to look at current events in the news. When you have selected a leader, you can search their name or the organization's name in the Articles & Books search on the library homepage or within discipline-specific databases.
Remember your presentation must include the following:
- Background or summary of leader, event, context
- What happened? Is it expected or surprising base on what you learned in class/ class concepts? Why? How?
- What would the class concepts have predicted would happen? Why? How?
- What were the responses of the parties involved? Hower were these responses managed by the leader?
- What would you have done the same and different, and why? What recommendations do you have for the involved parties?
- Integrate at least 3 class concepts such as leadership perspectives, theories, and styles.
- Include additional information within the time allocation. Consider what would be helpful for your lead discussion.