What kinds of resources and services can you find at your library?
- Resources for your research assignments, including books, ebooks, DVDs, audiobooks, academic journal articles, and government documents
- Reference librarians who are research experts and can help you find the resources you need for your assignments.
- Get It, a service which allows you to request books from UMD or any other University of Minnesota campus library
- 200+ Basic and Full Access computers, as well as wireless access and printers
- The Learning Commons, where you can find tutors, get help with writing, and check out media equipment