Location of Library Materials
- American Indian Learning Resource Center - 315 Kirby Plaza
- Archives & Special Collections - Annex second floor
- Audiobooks - located at end of bestsellers on the 1st floor
- Bestsellers - back of first floor
- Books A-L - regular loan on the 3rd floor.
- Books M-Z - regular loan on the 4th floor.
- Children's Books - 3rd floor
- DVD - 1st floor Circulation Desk
- Folio - books with folio before the call number are located behind the Z's on 4th floor.
- GLBT Collection - 247 Kirby Student Center
- Government Documents - 3rd floor (print & microfiche).
- Indexes (Print) - Annex second floor
- Journals (Microfiche/microfilm) - 3rd floor
- Journals (Print) - Annex both 1st & 2nd floors
- Microfilm/Microfiche - 3rd floor in cabinets
- Reference - on the 2nd floor.
- Teaching Materials - 3rd floor
- Video Cassette - 1st floor Circulation Desk
Collections - use to search a material type (e.q., DVD/Video, E-Books, etc.) or a collection (Children's Literature, Teaching Materials, Government Documents, etc.)
Reserves - books and media placed on reserve by faculty. You must be enrolled in the course to see what is on reserve.