This comprehensive news collection is ideal for exploring issues and events at the local, regional, national and international level. Its diverse source types include print and online-only newspapers, blogs, newswires, journals, broadcast transcripts.
Most notably, this database has access to the Duluth News Tribune from 1995 - Current
Please take our survey to help us decide if we will subscribe to this resource in the future. Trial access ends Friday, October 13, 2017.
CMMC incorporates the content of CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields of study to create a research and reference resource of unprecedented scope and depth encompassing the breadth of the communication discipline. CMMC offers cover-to-cover (“core”) indexing and abstracts for more than 570 journals, and selected (“priority”) coverage of nearly 200 more, for a combined coverage of more than 770 titles. Furthermore, this database includes full text for over 450 journals.
The EV Data Center provides access to global market information on electrically chargeable vehicles. This includes sales volumes, vehicle information, charging infrastructure, incentive schemes and, as a new feature, installed battery capacity by chemistry, supplier and vehicles in use.
Installed Workstation (Please note: the installed version is only compatible with Windows or a Windows Parallel on Macs):
1. Launch the Download website
2. Select the download link under the General Release section - choose either 32 or 64-bit depending on your version of Office
3. Once the MSI has downloaded, double-click the file and click through the Next, Install and Finish buttons.
4. After the installation is complete, a FactSet Authentication box will pop up for you to type in your factset.net ID and click Continue.
5. A one-time passcode will be emailed to your university email address.
FactSet Connect Web Access
1. Open Firefox or Internet Explorer. If using Internet Explorer, you must add 'https://*.factset.com' to your Trusted Sites (Internet Options > Security).
2. Open the Register link and type in your factset.net ID. You will be emailed a one-time passcode which you will need in order to set your permanent password.
3. Go to launch.factset.com, add in your username and permanent password to log in.
4. Click on 'Launch' under the FactSet Connect icon.
5. You will need to download the Citrix Receiver - click the link for your operating system. (You do not need an account for Citrix.)
6. Once you have downloaded Citrix, return to launch.factset.com to launch the application.
7. If the application does not launch, be sure you have added 'https://*.factset.com' to your trusted sites.
For questions on logging in, please visit http://solutions.factset.com/academicsupport. If further assistance is needed, call our 24/7 support line at 877.FACTSET and press 1.
PhilPapers is a comprehensive index and bibliography of philosophy maintained by the community of philosophers. PhilPapers monitor all sources of research content in philosophy, including journals, books, open access archives, and personal pages maintained by academics.
This online service and space will permit the Kathryn A. Martin Library to continue its rich legacy of collecting, preserving, and making information accessible to students, faculty, researchers, and community members.