This comprehensive news collection is ideal for exploring issues and events at the local, regional, national and international level. Its diverse source types include print and online-only newspapers, blogs, newswires, journals, broadcast transcripts.
Most notably, this database has access to the Duluth News Tribune from 1995 - Current
The EV Data Center provides access to global market information on electrically chargeable vehicles. This includes sales volumes, vehicle information, charging infrastructure, incentive schemes and, as a new feature, installed battery capacity by chemistry, supplier and vehicles in use.
Installed Workstation (Please note: the installed version is only compatible with Windows or a Windows Parallel on Macs):
1. Launch the Download website
2. Select the download link under the General Release section - choose either 32 or 64-bit depending on your version of Office
3. Once the MSI has downloaded, double-click the file and click through the Next, Install and Finish buttons.
4. After the installation is complete, a FactSet Authentication box will pop up for you to type in your factset.net ID and click Continue.
5. A one-time passcode will be emailed to your university email address.
FactSet Connect Web Access
1. Open Firefox or Internet Explorer. If using Internet Explorer, you must add 'https://*.factset.com' to your Trusted Sites (Internet Options > Security).
2. Open the Register link and type in your factset.net ID. You will be emailed a one-time passcode which you will need in order to set your permanent password.
3. Go to launch.factset.com, add in your username and permanent password to log in.
4. Click on 'Launch' under the FactSet Connect icon.
5. You will need to download the Citrix Receiver - click the link for your operating system. (You do not need an account for Citrix.)
6. Once you have downloaded Citrix, return to launch.factset.com to launch the application.
7. If the application does not launch, be sure you have added 'https://*.factset.com' to your trusted sites.
For questions on logging in, please visit http://solutions.factset.com/academicsupport. If further assistance is needed, call our 24/7 support line at 877.FACTSET and press 1.
PhilPapers is a comprehensive index and bibliography of philosophy maintained by the community of philosophers. PhilPapers monitor all sources of research content in philosophy, including journals, books, open access archives, and personal pages maintained by academics.
SciVal offers access to the research performance of 8,500 research institutions and 220 nations worldwide. SciVal enables you to visualize research performance, benchmark relative to peers, develop collaborative partnerships and analyze research trends.
To access, log in using your Elsevier account credentials. If you do not have an Elsevier account, you can set one up by clicking on the 'Register Now' link on the main Login page.
Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law brings together, for the first time, all known legal materials on slavery in the United States and the English-speaking world, as well as materials on free African-Americans in the colonies and the U.S. before 1870. Included are every statute passed by every state and colony, all federal statutes, all reported state and federal cases on slavery, and hundreds of books and pamphlets on the subject. In total, the collection contains more than 1,000 titles and nearly 850,000 pages.
Wageningen Academic Publishers is an independent STM publisher in the field of Life Sciences. Wageningen focus on topics like agriculture, animal & veterinary sciences, food sciences, environmental sciences and plant sciences.
The Twin Cities campus has paid for Duluth's access to eBooks published 2002-2017.